Sunday 1 March 2015

Culottes








Striped Crepe Culottes // Primark
Red Wrap Around Top // Jane Norman
Red Patent Tie Front Heels // M&S
Red Hair Flower // Claires Accessories

I dared myself to pick up these culottes after seeing them in my local Primark store, I loved the look of them on the posters for Primark SS15 and decided I was gonna bite the bullet and get them, despite the whole short legs = no culottes thing!

Having had disaster after disaster with other below the knee things such as midi skirts and sporty playsuits making me look even shorter I was pleasantly surprised when I tried these on, they are made of a crepe material which not only make them feel really expensive (these look and feel more like Zara or Mango quality yet were only £17!) and even when worn without heels look pretty cool! yay! :) 

My only critique is that If they were horizontal stripes it would prob be even better for the whole height thing but I really like these and this super cool nautical feel they have to them - a great option for something to wear for work that's different! 

Love, Sarah



SHARE:

1 comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig