Wednesday 6 December 2017

The 80s Called...





 




and they are ready to party! So bring your big hair, huge puff sleeves and neon colours out for Christmas party wear, AW17 style!

Pink Metallic Clutch // Primark 
Blue Suede Heels // H&M
Blue Scarf (worn as hair tie) // Tie Rack

Party season is officially here! TBH I'm excited even without a party to go to as I cannot wait to see this year out, is has been one of my absolute worst, and that's comparing it to alot of pretty deep stuff so you know when I say its been crap it really really has been! 

The fashion side of things has been far from a let down though, this season has seen a serious 80s revival, and as a proud 80s child I am lovin it! 


This Asos dress ticks all the boxes, one shoulder, puff sleeve, colourful and of course a touch of leopard print! Unfortunately the camera doesn't pick it up, but there is also silvery stitching around the print which gives it a lovely shiny festive look. 

I also haven't worn anything one shoulder in a longgg time, I used to love one shoulder tops though (I totally had one of the Tammy Girl tops with one shoulder and diamante writing "Babe" on it when I was around 14, you know you had one too!) so I am rediscovering my love for these here. It is much more comfy to wear than I thought it would be. 

If you are looking for a look-at-me party dress this year then I think going for one of these unique one shoulder beauties is well worth it and will be a stand out piece for your wardrobe, that and think of all the layering possibility's you could do with this..! 

If you don't feel confident rocking a huge puff sleeve, then why not try one of the more subtle options to give your take on the trend? Boohoo has some great ones in metallic shades, or if you want to go full blown 80s babe then hit up ASOS for shoulder pad and puff sleeve heaven. 

Love, Sarah x 

Get The Look - The 80's Called.. 


1. Plunge Pink Cocktail Dress with Puff Sleeves - Asos Edition | 2. Metallic Blue One Shoulder Puff Dress - Boohoo | 3. Silver One Shoulder Puff Sleeve Dress - Miss Selfridge



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This outfit is so awesome, oh my word. I love it so :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks hun! I am lovin the 80s vibe so much too xx

      Delete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig