Monday 30 March 2015

Missguided March Payday Wishlist

This month feels like its been sooo long as I've been away on holidays which kinda left me totally skint for the last two weeks of the month. Totally not fair then when every store decides that that is the perfect time to launch their spring campaigns!! lol!

If you have been following my Pintrest page you'll know that I've been pinning LOADS recenly - have such a huuuge wish list, am pretty much sorted for the rest of this season and summer I think! One particular brand though has caught my eye again recently - and that's Missguided! I tend to buy their Spring & summer stuff and then completely go off them for winter...no idea why! Have been avoiding them recently due to the whole "Lets all dress like a Kardashian!" thing! Just no.

Deffo feelin tho boho vibe for this SS though with all of these pretties! If you're not in to the boho thing I have picked out some other outfits that have also got me adding to my wishlist too. (a MG wishlist can never be too long!)

What's you're fave pick of what I've chosen below? :)


From left to right:

Red Paisley Crop top and Wide Leg Trouser Co-ord
Tie Dye Maxi Kimono 
Tan Navajo Tassel Ankle Boots 
Fringed Suede Midi Skirt 
Black crochet Knit Jumper
Rib Knitted Grey Crop Top
Oxblood Suede Tassel Playsuit 
Blue Silky Cami Dress
Henna Handprint Halter dress


From Left to right:

Crepe White Cape Bodycon Dress
Holographic Snake Print Buckle Platform Sliders
Grey Patent Cut Out Brogues
Black and White Gingham mini dress
Khaki Crepe Floral Skater Dress
Bad Gal Button Thru Boyf Baseball tee
Contrast Colour Block Sandals

Love,  Sarah x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig