Friday 25 December 2015

Velvet Lux










Draped Asymmetric Skirt // Boohoo

I tried velvet last year and have realised I have gone for very similar look here again only this time instead I have gone for an almost top-to-toe asymmetric ensemble! 

Whether there are any rules of wearing two asymmetric pieces together, I'm not sure - I just picked these two out because I love the shine of the velvet and the draped skirt together - makes me feel more christmassy going for festive colours! :) Asymetrics always give a nice hour glass illusion  and are super flattering for everyone to wear. 

This bodysuit from Missguided is a stunning velvet piece if you want to try something different that's velvety and shows abit of skin - just be sure if you do order it to order a size up - this is an 8 and its super tight on me as it is! 

Velvet always makes me feel wintery and I think it is perfect for evening wear ...not for wearing on a farm as I found out later (blogger issues 198 - working full time & with it being winter taking any opportunity to shoot whenever possible..even if that means stripping off in the countyside and shooting whilst the suns out and daylight!!) 

I got pretty muddy but these platform beauties from Boohoo somehow survived! One of my fave shoe purchases this year! I actually bought the silver glitter version of these as well, they are so comfy its unbelievable!

Merry Christmas Everyone! Hope you all have a fantastic day! :)

Love, Sarah x 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig