Wednesday 30 December 2015

December blogger babes & 2015 FBlogger calender!



 The last blogger babes of this year...yikes! where did this year go!!? As we are now approaching the end of this year I have also included in my style highlights of this year as well a my fave bloggers in the last month.
My fave blogger of the moment is Feral Creature - A veteran blogger since 2007, this stylish New York / LA pretty lady is one of my faves due to her unique style and content- She loves to try all kinds of outfits and literally pulls everything off to perfection!  I love her posts and really look forward to reading them and being amazed by her new outfits - if you don't already follow her then head over to her blog now!

This is my 2015 calendar featuring all my fave bloggers this year that have been on my monthly blogger babes posts! :) 

Amy Valentine, Easy Tiger, Heidi Petite & Stardust Bohemian
Jag Lever, Ellen Atlanta, Sophie Hannah Richardson, Travel Sized Supermodel
Anna Kurkach, Lazy Kat, Adventures of an Anglophile, Feral Creature
January - Amy Valentine
February - Easy Tiger
March - Heidi Petite
May - Jag Lever
September - Anita Kurkach
October - Lazy Kat
December - Feral Creature 

Feral Creature - An Honest Moment

What Olivia Did - The Season of Giving

Easy Tiger - Bitch Kitch

Welcome to Hollywood, let's play Rock 'n Roll - Pennyroyal Tea

That Pommie Girl - New Years Eve Must Haves

Got any bloggers for 2016 I need to check out or want me to take a peek at your blog? Leave me a link in the comments below and I'll check them out! :) 

Love, Sarah x 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. These are such cool picks. These ladies have immense style. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u hun! i know! i got total style envy of all these girls! x

      Delete
  2. With the PC being used for essentially more than figuring, you can find news sources setting up the power of this medium. You have certain totally operational blogs which give focused content. medios independientes

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig