Thursday 3 December 2015

Skinny Dip London Haul!


Fave new discovered brand of 2015? - For me, it's gotta be Skinny Dip London!



I'm a sucker for novelty bags and accessories anyway but when I finally got with the times and got a smartphone this year I really wanted cases to go with it and I discovered Skinny Dip via Topshop concessions in Oxford street!

Now I'm abit crazy cus I just can't be having one phone case... I have collected quite a few now! lol! I change them to match my mood. They have cases to fit many models including iPhone 5/5s, 5c, 6/6s, 6s plus, Samsung s5 & s6. I have a 5s so have linked to these but you can filter on the site to show the cases they have for your phone :)

 I bought a Skinny Dip fluro fluffy phone case back in March & now am the proud owner of about 5 other Skinny Dip cases and a few of their bags! One of which I wore in this post during the summer.

I have recently picked up loads of pretties & wanted to show them all to you in case you are still unfamiliar with this awesome brand! They are perfect for Christmas gifts for anyone who loves crazy cool accessories :)



I was gonna get a cute lucky cat luggage tag & passport cover too but silly me put my Asos delivery on standard rather then next day which would of been free.. doh! It'l be here next week but I'll pop a pic on my instagram once its here! Asos has a range of Skinny Dip exclusives that you wouldn't find anywhere else so be sure to also check out Asos too for Skinny Dip stuff.

Everything else I have bought in this haul I bought straight from the Skinny Dip website, starting with these super cute Kitty ear headphones as part as a collab with DJ Zara Martin.





If you are looking for something sparkly for your phone to look fab whilst taking selfies for christmas do's or new years parties, the 2016 glitter case will be a must have. If your a glitter queen like me it was a no brainer that this was the ultimate phone case for my collection, pictures don't really do it that much justice really - just look at all that glitter!! :o





Skinny Dip not only have awesome phone cases - they also do bags to match! I couldn't resist this space ray gun bag & the case to match! 

The bag is big enough to hold a passport and a few other things, as with novelty bags you sacrifice space for the bag amazingness. You will def need to get a smaller wallet if yours is an envelope style as I have found! It doesn't bother me tho cus the bag is just to cool! 





Zap Bag - Unable to find on the site :( they may have sold out over Black Friday so keep your eyes peeled in case they restock! altenatively I have seen these in Topshop Oxford street just a couple of weeks ago so they may still be in there! Check out there amazing other bags here including one of my new faves Liquid Sarcasm

Skinny Dip also teamed up with Fox to bring us these amazing Krusty shake cases and other goodies including a Krusty backpack, coin purse and a few other phone cases! 

Unlike the rest of the cases I've chosen, this one is silicone which fits nice and snuggly on your phone and is more grippy if you are prone to dropping your phone alot. I love the entire Krusty range and reckon I'll end up getting the bag too! Here's hoping they do another collab next year with more characters! 






Last but not least, is another space geeky phone case which bears a similar resemblance to Space Raiders (hands up if Space Raider crisps are one of your faves too!) Being a fan of space alien snacks I simply had to have this case! I really like food packaging style designs for accessories, its so much fun! 





Soo thats the end of my haul! Sorry I have't had time to get round to doing a video version at the moment but will make one & post up soon. Hope it's given you some ideas of Christmas stocking fillers or inspired you to check these guys out if you haven't already! 

Within the last few months they have opened up their flagship store in the Carnaby area of London and a second one which is opened today in Neal Street in Covent Garden! :) I have yet to visit both of these but will make it my mission in the new year to find them and get some more pretties!

Got anything on your Skinny Dip wishlist? Let me know what your faves are below! 

Wanna shop online? Shop here!

Love, Sarah x 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig