Sunday 20 December 2015

Handbags & Gladrags












Rose Frill Evening Bag // old! 

This year for my winter wardrobe I really wanted to carry on the 70s trend but wanted something a that was different to my short skirts and high highs I have accumulated. I went in search of a winter style 70's maxi dress and stumbled across this amazing dress from Asos!

Long sleeved dresses have been really popular since Kate Middleton wore her sleeved McQueen wedding dress a couple of years ago and I'm really pleased these have stuck around since as I for one don't like retreating in to trousers and jeans for the whole of winter. A long sleeved maxi allows you to be comfortable as well as means you don't have to fuss about with tights or too much with footwear as no one will see them. - result!

Its been so warm here (hence the unfestive backdrop!) you can also go around without a coat on a the moment so luckily for now I don't need to cover this fab dress under layers :) The pattern is quite festive though don't you think?

To try and give it more of a wintery feel, I also added in these faux fur cuffs. I first saw these during Boohoos Charli XCX drop not long ago but didn't get in there quick enough to get them, however, there are loads of these beauties on Ebay in different colours if you too missed out on getting a pair.

Faux fur instantly makes any outfit feel glam - just adding these cuffs, a evening clutch and a slick of lippy and you're there already! This outfit oozes 70s glamour - It's all about accessorising and taking it from day to evening wear simply by swapping accessories! :)

Love , Sarah x

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Wow, that's an amazing dress, Sarah. You look fabulous!!

    Stephanie Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah I wanted to get this dress I was just wondering about the size did you get a size up or your normal size? because I have a bit of boobs thanks you look lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hiya! this is a size 8 but is the petite versh! its very fitted so would advise on either sizing up or goin for the non petite one of this dress if u wanna fit boobage in! Im a 32b and this couldnt be any more fitted or tighter without then becoming too tight,the petite one is still annoyly long also if u are smalls too, ill be turning this one up at some point! hope that helps x

      Delete
  3. thank u hun! :) ill be sure to check it out! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute dress <3 you look good in it!
    xx

    www.coedue.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig