Tuesday 8 December 2015

Insta Week!


1) Christmas party selfie at Centre Parcs!
2) Ill snackage comfort food - unicorn jar marshmallows from Whimsical Cake co
3) #TB to this very yellow-checked Missguided shoot
4) 007 Date night with the Mr
5) Gorgeous Boohoo velvet platforms
6) DIY Christmas party outfit making with tulle! (TF for superglue!!)
7) Butternut squash soup n Paul Frank PJs
8) Festive photo booth snaps

Sorry my posts are a little fewer than usual! I have been so busy recently my feet have barely touched the ground. Its catching up with me though as I'm on my second cold in three weeks! :( ugh! desp needing a break and some chill time.

These are a few snaps of what I've been up to recently on Instagram :) I tend to post daily on there so if you don't already follow me then look me up!:)

Just done 6 sneezes in a row.. thats gotta be a personal record! Hopefully will be feelin better soon so I can get back to more fashion related posts! :)

Love, Sarah x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig