Tuesday 7 July 2015

Rat & Boa











Grey Ribbed Knit Crop // Missguided
Hair by the Braid Bar (Eva Braid) // Selfridges Beauty Workshop London
Tribal Style Long Bead Choker // Primark
Skinny Jeans // Primark
Metallic Silver Sneakers // New Look

Soo I'm back after my very busy long weekend away at the British F1 GP (photos to follow up in due course!) my first experience camping with today being my first full day back n feel like I have the Glasto flu as I've heard it described from fellow festival gowers/friends who are experienced at the camping thing. In other words, I am completely exhausted from next to no sleep and feeling the effects after eating nothing but bacon butties and burgers for 3 days straight...lovely! :) never been so happy to see a plate of veggies for dinner when I got back, and no I'm not vegetarian! 

Annywayyy, The day before I headed up to Silverstone I went to London to visit the Braid Bar again who now have their stand permanently there now after their trial period began back in March (you can read about my first visit to the Braid Bar here) and got a Eva braid which is like one sidey cornrows.

I also thought I'd do some exploring whilst I was there so I went all touristy and sat down in St James Park for a while, just next to The Mall and shot this incredible tie dye kimono from Rat & Boa.

I knew my main summer piece I wanted this summer was a tie dye kimono but kept finding short ones, ones that were just abit too long or I wasn't keep on the colours but this one was just what I was looking for and I bought it for myself for my birthday a couple of months ago.Rat & Boa is def a brand u wanna keep ur eyes on in future!

As well as the online store, they also sell through Asos too :) check them out!

Love, Sarah x






SHARE:

1 comment

  1. That kimono is so killer! <3

    xx Sera | http://stardustbohemian.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig