Thursday 2 July 2015

Hot!MeSS











How insanely hot has it been here in the UK this week?! Can't remember a time its ever been this humid! 

Typically though, I booked today off and in good old British weather traditions, the rain decided that this was the day to make an appearance despite the fact it has been glorious all week! 

#verybritishproblems

Anyway, on to the outfit! This is my only top and trouser co-ord I've got for this summer, strange as they were so huuge last year and I really liked the co-ord trend! If you too are wanting to go for a co-ord this summer and wanted something new and different I'd def recommend checking out Hot Mess. 

This is the gypsy print which is a really vivid paisley and sorta indian-y looking design which you can choose in LOADS of different types of outfit on the site, including bikinis and swimsuits, shorts and shirt dresses. Its a great idea so you can mix and match the tops and bottoms or even change up with any of the other prints they do!

I've gone for these super comfy high waist trousers which are better than any other high waist trousers I've got as they are so much more breathable & silky! My other New Look ones that I use for plane attire are a much thicker material which isn't too great in 30 degrees.

I've teamed up the bottoms with the cross back bra as the back is lovely and its a really flattering cut at the front.

Hot Mess is also launching on the high street with a concession stand already up in Selfridges, Manchester, Topshop Oxford Street (which I visited today! Take a look at my instagram to see what I got up to!) & Lakeside & Cardiff and on next Sunday they will be opening up in Leicester. 

Riiight, I'll sign off now , got a couple of busy days coming up, am doing a seminar of Social Media tomorrow and then heading straight off to Silverstone for the British GP..should be interesting! 

Love, Sarah x





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig