Thursday 30 October 2014

The Statement Bag Edit


I have always been a fan of statement bags, no matter how impractical they are, they are just so much fun! This Milkshake bag was part of my mini haul from New Look recently after I spotted it online with the rest of the fun foodie bags they have at the moment including a burger bag and a donut bag :)

Since I spotted this one I've seen soo many other amazing statement bags out there I also really like! Heres my current best statement bag wish list :) <3



Dolls Kill

Witch Box bag 
2D Hip to be Square Cartoon bag

Attitude Clothing

Trick or Treat Kattitude bag
Magic Spells Book Bag

Primark

Beaded Clutch bag - available in loads of different colours and patterns - only £10!

Missguided

Flawless Metallic pink Slogan Clutch
Paris Perfume Box Bag

New Look

Pink Faux Fur Foldover Clutch
Purply Turquoise cross body bag 

Accessorize

Grandfather Clock Face Bag

Topshop

Blue Metallic Triangle Pouch Bag

Love, Sarah x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig