Friday 24 October 2014

Sheer Glitter & Black Ripped Knee Skinnys




Black Glittery Sheer Tee - Primark
Black DIY Ripped Knee Jeans - Primark
Spiked Creepers - Shoe Zone

Now having to start playing with the flash on my camera as its so dark when I get home wahhh! 
Still, I quite like how these have come out even though there is a strange circular orb in the top pic which 
is weird...! Haunted yard perhaps? :)

I saw this top in Primark and instantly fell in love with its sheer glittery goodness, they do have a white version as well but the glitter isn't as pretty and doesn't stand out as much as the black, but would look great for a sports luxe style outfit.

Ripped knee skinny jeans have been EVERYWHERE this year, having been spotted on Kate Olsen, Poppy Delevingne and many other celebs. They are sooo expensive though, between £25 -£40 for a pair when they can be easily ripped at home, which is how I made these. These are a plain £7 Primark pair with I've snipped myself with scissors and voila! Ripped black skinny jeans for the price of a marks n sparks lunch! :)

Love,  Sarah x 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig