Tuesday 21 October 2014

Varsity








 Vintage Style Satin Baseball Jacket - Pull & Bear (Barcelona)
Runaway Grey T-Shirt - Bershka (Barcelona)
Metallic Silver Sneakers - New Look (now only £4!)
White Star Waist Belt - Primark 

I really, really love the whole american baseball varsity trend, the more vintage it looks, the better! So I was thrilled to come across this retro satin jacket in Pull & Bear in Barca, its just the comfiest thing ever :) perfect for layering over the top of t-shirts.

I wanted to go totally 80s/90s and opted for mom jeans as well, they are tricky to pull off though and I wsn't sure about them at first. I think they are def suited to taller peoples as they are ment to be ankle grazing and not rolled up 100000 times at the bottoms but I have decided to keep them as they fit nicely at the waist and have abit of a 80's tomboy relaxed look about them which for me is what denim is all about.

My other new loves are these metallic sneakers from New Look, I have kept missing out on these the last couple of years and then regretting not getting them when they sell out and waiting another year, but finally managed to snap these up in the New Look sale for an amazing £4! they are so shineyyyy :) I've posted a few links below to some really cool alternative ones to the New Look pair - Superdry ones are really nice!

Love, Sarah x

SuperDry Low-pro-trainers
Lacoste Silver Popstop (up to size 5)
Vans Authentic Glitter Trainers
Office Superga trainers




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig