Sunday 19 October 2014

Sleek i-Divine Arabian Nights Smoke & Shadows Palette




Shades from left to right:

  1. Scheherazade's Tale
  2. Gold Souk
  3. Aladdin's Lamp
  4. Sultan's Garden
  5. Hocus Pocus
  6. Simbad's Sea's
  7. Genie
  8. Black Magic
  9. Stallion
  10. Sorcerer
  11. Valley of Diamonds
  12. 1001 Nights

Instead of an OOTD, I decided to show you my latest edition to my makeup shelf, this amazing arabian fantasy inspired pallette from Sleek.

Dramatic eyeshadows and smokey eyes have always been abit of a difficult one for me, having really light blue eyes makes any form of dark colours abit of a no go area as they always seem to make me look like I've got a black eye no matter how much I blend or how well recommend the eye shadow is. Since being drawn firstly to the pretty packaging though of this set and then opening it up to see a collection of both smokey and warm rich colours which are my favourite to wear made me instantly want to try out this pallette!

All the colours blend so well and it's easy to go for a subtle look with shades 1,2,3,4 & 7 and then using the other shades for going out times. Its really easy to create a smokey eye using these gorgeous shimmering jewel shades too minus the black eye issue as they smudge together to create a more natural looking smokey eye rather then taking a black marker pen to your face as some smokey eye product have been like when I've tried them, with these you can build up the dramaticness of the colours as much as you like. The deep tones of green, blue and gold melt together creating really effective party look they are really shimmery as well, my pics don't really do them much justice!

These pallets are only £7.99 from Boots and are perfect for all skin tones. Another amazing product from Sleek! Will have to try out the Vintage Romance pallette next I think which has loads of pretty purples and pinks for a girlier vibe :) Just love this pallette!

Love, Sarah x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig