Tuesday 10 February 2015

Sweeter than Candy











Love Hearts Print Co-ord : Polo neck crop top - Ichiban
Love Hearts Print Co-ord: Skater Skirt - Ichiban
Lilac Satchel/backpack - River Island
Pink Fluffy Keyring - Molly Trubody
Lilac Glitter Heeled Jellies - New Look 
Back Marabou Feather Trim Socks - DIY

As I said earlier this week me and my boy are anti-Valentines but it doesn't stop me buy myself loads of cool n cute things - I mean, who doesn't adore Love Hearts?!

This cute polo neck crop and skater skirt is from a new brand I've discovered via Asos called Ichiban, all the stuff they make is really bright and crazy! Will be watching Ichiban alot in the future I'd imagine there summer range will be awesome if these sweet treats are anything to go by!

Another Asos-ish releated buy is my Molly Trubody Keyring which I picked up from the Asos Graduates market at the Clothes Show in December. She makes the most amazing fluffy tees, skirts and keyrings and I am so looking forward to her SS15 range too! . Sadly I broke this keyring a couple of days before I shot these pics after I really stupidly trod on it whilst lifting up my bag after a meeting last week in Brighton :(  (I was cheered up moments later cus it turned out they had an office sausage dog!!! :) :)

 I found all the heart shaped beads and have fabric glued it on to a piece of pink elastic for now, thankfully its still holding! The lilac satchel/backpack itself is also a newbie from River Island which I've have been dying to use which I am now its not so chilly! absolutely love satchels now I've decided, may have to start collecting more pastel shades (hint hint River Island, please make even more of these in all the colours possible!)

Lastly, I've also gone full out pastel n lilac lovin with these cute heeled jellies from New Look which are also available in mint. My memorys of jelly shoes in the 90s were that they were uncomfortable so I have avoided this trend up till now, they are actually really comfy! They've made these with a more plasticy straps rather then the thick jelly material so they don't seem to rub, they also have glitter in the heels! <3 Def feeling alot more spring-like in this outfit

Love, Sarah x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig