Friday 6 February 2015

Lush Valentines Collection

My fave picks of the Lush Valentines Collection

Unicorn Horn Bath Bomb

The Kiss Lip Scrub

Lonely Heart Bubble Bar
Pretty pink bubbles with Unicorn horn

Admittedly, I am not really one to celebrate Valentines, however I do use it as a great excuse to pamper myself and start thinking about decorating the flat with flowers and more spring things :)

This year for valentines I have treated myself with some of my fave bits from the Lush Valentines Collection. I cannot use Lush products to often due to my sensitive skin, though when I saw these online I could not wait to try these pretties out, particularly the Unicorn bath bomb, hence why I picked up two of them! they are quite possibly my fave thing Lush has ever made.

I also picked up The Kiss Lip Scrub, I am already a fan of the Bubblegum lip scrub but was coming to the bottom of my pot of this one so it made sense to grab this one as part of my mini Lush spree. Again it is very similar to the bubblegum one in that its really pink and tastes so nice you wanna eat it but this one also contains hundreds and thousands and little edible red hearts! <3

Lastly is the Lonely Heart bubble bar, I havent tried out a bubble bar from Lush yet so I thought I'd start with this one. Covered in gold lustre dust, it looks almost to good to use..but I am way to intrigued to see how glittery I can get my skin to go in the bath!

The rest of the valentine collection includes:

Cupid's Love Soap - a fruity soap filled with fresh figs and passion fruit
Heart Throb Bubble Bar - a red coloured bubble bar with organic shea butter
Lonely Heart Bubble Bar - with lemongrass oils, bergamot, jasmine and ylang ylang
Unicorn Horn Bubble bar - pastel coloured bubbles with lavender and neroli oils
Floating Flower Bath Bomb - Jasmine, Ylang Ylang oil, cypress oil
The Kiss Lip Scrub -  Bubblegum pink caster sugar with hundreds and thousands sprinkles, tastes sherberty!
The Kiss Lip Gloss -  Sicilian mandarin oil, organic shea butter, organic agave syrup & Gaurana seed powder
Prince Charming Shower Gel - Fresh pomegranate and marshmallow scented body wash

Gift sets include: 
Two Hearts featuring Heart Throb Bubbleroon, Love Locket Bath Bomb and Cupid's Love Soap
I Only Have Eyes For You, offering the Eyes Right Mascara, Decisive Lip Stick, Bubblegum Lip Scrub and Gorgeous Moisturiser, containing a massage bar, shower gel, body conditioner and lip gloss
Toucan Love, with a shower gel and massage bar.
Lots of Love, with Heart Throb Bubbleroon, Lonely Heart Bubble Bar, Prince Charming Shower Gel, Love Locket Bath Bomb, Sex Bomb Bath Bomb, Cupid’s Heart Soap, and Pearl Massage Bar.

I am really excited about trying these out and will make sure that in future that I mark the date when Lush releases its valentines collection.. can see this becoming an annual tradition! 

Love, Sarah x



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I absolutely love Lush! It makes me miss having a bath because I can never use the bath bombs any more :( Great review :)
    Rebecca // rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no! do u have sensitive skin too? im gonna try there showery stuff and see if they are as good as the bath bombs n things x

      Delete
  2. I love Lush! Great photos! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig