Monday 23 February 2015

February Blogging Babes


Hey Everyone!

Hope you all had a good weekend!

I spent mine in Southend, Essex, seeing friends which was pretty awesome, am shattered now though! lol! Tonight will be spent chilling out n catching up with LFW highlights with Topshop Unique being top of my watch list!

This seasons been pretty inspring with so many cool outfits going on my Pintrest board is full to bursting with ideas and all the amazing 70's style OOTDs that have been flying around my Bloglovin news feed. Here's some of my fave looks from some of my fave fashion blogging babes from the last few weeks. Think my fave outfits have to be Easy Tigers, Olivia from What Olivia did,  Leannes, and Style Peaches. So wish I could rock a blazer cape like Leanne's but the ones I've tried smother me in too much fabric :/ will try another one that's maybe less heavy looking! Which look is your favourite? :)
Love, Sarah x 

Easy Tiger - Mix it up


Leanne Lim Walker - Blazer Cape

What Olivia Did - That 70's Show

Two Shoes One Pair - Amy - Zebra Crossing

Kristy Doll - Effortlessly Stylish

The Ruby Element - Valentines Day Lookbook

Style Peaches - Retro Knitware


Stardust Bohemian - Romantic


x







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig