Friday 22 April 2016

Gypsy Soul









Calling all festival & boho babes! Pretty Little Thing has got you covered with their latest collection... 

Vayla Green Choker Printed Playsuit // Pretty Little Thing
Fringed Brown Suede Jacket // Boohoo
Brown Suede Wicker Heels // New Look
Western Style Belt // Primark

So, it is officially festival season, one of my faves as it means fringing and boho babin galore! 

This year, my fave collection is by far Pretty Little Things Gypsy Soul range - I have not been this excited about a collection drop in aaages but when I first saw it hit instagram a couple of weeks ago and then checked on the site I quite literally wanted everything! 

I was a good girl though and just allowed myself to pick just one thing at the mo (will most def be going back to get more!) and I chose this beautiful green playsuit, 

I don't own alot of green so it makes a nice change to my wardrobe and the fluted sleeves are soo flattering... just so in love with it! I also treated myself to an In Your Dreams face sticker set which by the looks they are also promoting with the collection as all the photos have them in - super exciting as I've also been following In Your Dreams on instagram as well and love their festival make up! Will def give them a go and let you know how they turn out! 

I'm afraid I can't find a link to it or find many of the other things I added from the collection to my pintrest board..gonna hazard a guess and say pretty much everything in there is sold out! :( 

Hopefully they will be restocking soon so you can see the full range and shop one of these lovely pieces too! 

Check out the promo and collection here and keep your eyes on any announcements of restocks.. think there will be a stampede for the second wave if they are to restock anything! 

Love, Sarah x 


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. So fresh and chic! I love your style.

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig