Tuesday 26 April 2016

April Payday Wish List!


So today I was actually gonna shoot one of my holiday outfits...due to the random snow though that came at the end of the day, that didn't happen! *sigh* what are seasons when you live in Britain anyway!?

That hasn't stopped me creating an April wish list and lusting after all things summery :) Here some of my fave things online at the mo that are a must have for when things finally warm up a little round here, my absolute faves being the V-back top from Milk It and the amazing flares from Boohoo!


  1. Festival V-back Daisy Print Top - Milk It Vintage
  2. Teal Crochet Maxi - Pretty Little Thing
  3. Parrot Print Oversized Shirt - Religion
  4. Boho Skinny Flares - Boohoo
  5. Los Angeles Swimsuit - Missguided
  6. Keep Me Happy Handpainted Jeans - Dirty Disco
  7. Embroidered Sundress - Asos

x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Those hand painted jeans are glorious. I love how colorful they are. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig