Friday 8 April 2016

New Romantics








Floaty chiffon? Off shoulder? This is The New Romantics trend!

Flared Jeans // Glamorous (now just £14!)
Daisy Chain Choker // Select
Silver Coin Chain Belt // Boohoo

My favourite trend for this season is the new romantics, with the main theme being floaty fabric and off shoulder tops which are definitely having a moment right now - they are everywhere!

I'm really pleased this style has made such a huge comeback as it is so flattering on everyone and is a subtle way to flash abit of skin adding a new twist to an evening outfit and tbh I was getting abit bored of crop tops! Crop tops don't work well when you have the need to eat carbs all the time! :) haha!

This one caught my eye whilst shopping in Forever 21 during LFW and I just fell in love straight away! I haven't been able to find it on their site I'm afraid so it may have sold out? Its part of their contemporary collection.

The off shoulder top is a great look for upcoming festival looks as well, check out my fave picks below!

Love, Sarah x 

SHARE:

1 comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig