Friday 18 March 2016

Kiss The Sky







Still obsessed with this seasons neckerchief trend, fringing and all things cowgirl..

White Fitted Shirt // Primark
Leather Look Trousers // H&M
Spur Buckle Ankle Boots // Missguided

Literally just realised in all these shots I am wearing the neckerchief the wrong way round!! doh! 

It should be worn with the tassley triangle at the front but I guess it can be worn both ways :) I've kinda gone for a shawl look here!

I really like how this piece can make such a difference to a plain outfit, I'm looking forward to teaming this up with little t-shirts and stuff when it warms up just a little bit more. Would love it if Asos did more of these in different colours! fingers crossed they do! 

Anyhoo, I'm off now to do some holiday shopping, off to the south of France at the end of May so am looking for some pretty holiday buys! Can't wait to go on holiday! :)

Love, Sarah x



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh my goodness. The neckerchief is super cool. It's got such a funky, unique feel. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig