Friday 4 March 2016

London Fashion Weekend SS16!


So as you know, last Sunday I went up to London Fashion Weekend!

After a no show at events last year (aside from a VERY last minute dash to the Ragged Priest SS16 sneak peek in December). I wanted to get back on it this year and go try to go to both Fashion weeks (next London one being in Sept) as I have never been before.

I went along to catch up on the last day with this seasons new styles with a "trend" catwalk at the Saatchi Gallery in London. Sorry the photos are abit fuzzy and not to great as they are taken on Iphone! I am still hoping to buy my new camera soon but booking a holiday comes first! :)

After finding my way to the gallery the event was spread out on three floors, the lower floor was a shopping mecca for those who had some spare monies (was the day before payday for me so unfortunately no shopping took place! *sobs*) with many designer brands being sold at really good discount prices.

Amongst my faves were Fyodor Golan (if you haven't checked out these guys instagram and love My Little Pony you may want to check them out asap!) , Antipodium  and the contellation print dress people below, I lost the card they gave me with the brand name on!! If anyone knows what it is please comment!







There were also stands from Sunglasess hut, which as you can see were totally packed! I am not really a sunnies person unless the weather is really hot but love these House of Holland pink frames!









The second floor was the Catwalk, which was so huge!

And lastly the top floor was accessories and of course, the LFW goody bag which I had to get!

It was a botanical print tote (more coming up on botanical prints later) filled with:




Maybelline & Toni & Guy were also busy on hand to get you glammed up for the day!




Now on to the Catwalk. I chose the Trends Catwalk over the Designer as I desperately wanted to know what looks will be around this Spring and that I can seriously lust over as they will be more affordable! :)

The Catwalk included clothes from Very and showcased 4 key trends to watch out for this spring: Botanicals, New Romantics, Bold Colours, and New Americana



















 What are your favourite key trends for this season?

I have to say I think the botanical and new romantics trends will be my wardrobe faves and the ones I am most excited about!


x







SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Omg that rainbow My Little Pony dress! And those pink sunglasses! Looks like a fab day x
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hun, my god I know!! wanna be a my little pony in everything! x

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig