Thursday 10 July 2014

Hearts & Anchors











Anchor Blouse - Primark
Red Leather Skater Skirt - Primark
Heart Bag - Accessorize
Red Patent Mary Janes - Marks & Spencer
Lips - Loreal Color Riche 461 - Scarlett Creme

So, whilst I was on that mooching trip round town on monday I also ended up buying a new outfit! lol! retail therapy eh!

I saw this shirt in Primark and wanted to make an outfit for it straight away without going crazy on a whim, so I headed to the sale rale and added this leather skater skirt (only £3, bargain!) and voila! perfect match, and picks out the red detail on the blouse perfectly! I also love the silver anchor charms that are attched to the collar, so cute & kitch!

Love, Sarah x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig