Saturday 4 March 2017

Uniform






 

Transeasonal weather calls for some back to basic styling, this is my current go to outfit

 Pink Tie Dye Hoodie // Forever 21
Vintage Fit Mom Jeans // Stradivarius
Mermaid Scale Sneakers // Dolls Kill 

With the weather being all sorts of random at the mo, my fave outfit at the mo are jeans and a hoody!

I've literally lived in this hoody and jeans combo the last couple of weeks whilst we are sorting the flat out and moving things around. Kinda like my basics uniform for the weekend!

I found these jeans in Stradivarius in London the other week, finally a new vintagey looking pair to replace my much loved Missguided ones that are now far too tight for me. Its taken me a while to find a pair I like but finally got these!

Don't think I'll ever go back to skinny jeans now. I tend to wear jeans only when I'm feelin very tomboyish or during winter and spring so skinnys for me feel way to uncomfortable! I like my comfort over too tight clothes!

With a nod to this new season though, I've teamed up my hoodie with a corset belt. Whatever your thoughts on on this bizarre trend, I actually quite like it!

Not sure I liked the "Touch" music video for Little Mix's Perrie Edwards version of this look though think I would of like it if it was a more contrasting colour to the hoody she was wearing as the flesh coloured one didn't look to great in my opinion. I think a black one like this would of gone better!

 What do you think of the corset/sweater trend?

Love, Sarah x
GTL - Corset Tops/Belts


1. Corset Detail Dress - Asos Petite | 2. Corset Detail Oversized Sweater - Reclaimed Vintage  | 3. Band Print Corset T-shirt - River Island 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the look of corset-belts/waist-cinchers worn as outerwear - your lace front corset belt looks great styled over the pink tie dye hoodie.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes. Corset belts are my favourite :) x

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig