Tuesday 30 August 2016

Festiglam










Looking for a last minute festival outfit? Head to Boohoo for some pom pom pretty or make your own!

Suede Pom Pom Waistcoat // Boohoo Boutique
Cow Print Skirt // Handmade by me! 
Black Jingly Belt (worn as a top!) // can't remember, is very old!
Bag // given as a gift :) 

Sorry this outfit is SUCH a long time coming, I've almost missed the whole festival season and yet still its not quite done. I realised afterwards I shot these I forgot the pom pom sandals as well I made as I made them such a long while ago! waahh! I'll have to shoot them with another outfit. 

I couldn't wait any longer though as I wanted to actually get round to showing to this amazing waistcoat! I have def got a thing for waistcoats at the mo as they are so easy to throw on top of anything. This one has a gorgeous Indian style sequin pattern which matches the bag perfectly. :)  Just could do with some face gems and glitters to make this look completely festival ready  :) 

Reason its taken so long to put this together is the skirt! :) I started making this a few weeks ago after seeing loads of cow print skirts earlier in the season and REALLY wanting one but just finding they were too pricey. This one I made myself for just £4.50 including the zip after spotting a couple of off cuts in my local haberdashery store! problem was I broke my sewing machine so had to wait to borrow my sisters for me to complete it. 

Its so easy to get creative for festival looks - just raid your local Hobbycraft for pom poms and look for off cuts of fabric to make unique patches! Hope this has inspired you to make your own festival look for the end of the season but if your running short on time and in need of an outfit I've created a get the look option below - all of these and more are now on sale at Boohoo! :) 

Love, Sarah x 

Get the Look - Festiglam - all from Boohoo! 

Printed Pom Pom Sandal - was £30, now £25 | Boutique Pom Pom Cross Body Bag - was £20, now £16 | Mirrored Pom Pom Belt - was £14, now £10
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig