Saturday 6 August 2016

Wanderlust: Brighton Pride 2016

Hey Hey guys! 

Hope you are having a great summer! I've definately gone out and done a few different things lately and getting more sociable instead of being such a homebody as I usually  which is why I am so behind on outfit posts lately as I have been so busy! - soz, there are so many lined up I will get these posted up soon before the season is out! :) 


Today I went to Brighton Pride festival which is now in it's 25th year! I have always wanted to go but have either been doing something else when the day comes round so at 5am this morning (yay insomnia!) I decided to go to pride! 

Here's my snaps from today (yep there are tons, sorry!) its was amazing though.  Today I wore my rainbow crochet top as the weather was also perfect for it! next year hoping the weather is as nice, thinking I might go as a unicorn next year and prepare more and shop around for some bits rather than couple of hours before! Luckily I'm quite impartial to sequins, feathers and rainbowy things so my wardrobe is pretty well stocked for a last minute crazy party outfit scenario! 

I'd totally recommend anyone to go, the city becomes a huge party and the atmosphere is like a festival, can't wait for next year already! 

















































x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig