Thursday 28 August 2014

OOTD: Floral Chain Cami, Jeggings & Wicker Heeled Sandals



Green Floral Chain Camisole - Primark
Blue Jeggings - Primark
Green & Gold Gem Cuff - Primark
Wicker Heeled Brown Suede Sandals - New Look

Today, I've opted for a more casual look compared to my usual crazy stuff! I spent my lunchbreak scouting around for a new shoot place, I kinda had a street style shoot in my head for this one but when you work in a village where there is just one main road, you can't really shoot on the street unless you want to get run over by a tractor!

I went on abit of a crazy adventure instead and found a woodlandy walk behind the village hall and got these wicker sandals a little bit more than muddy...oops. Getting the mud out of them later should be an interesting task!

Everything but the sandals in this outfit is from my bank holiday Primark haul. I picked up the jeggings as I often find jeans just too uncomfortable to sit in all day so the leggings/jeans cross trousers such as these with an elasticky waist band are a hero buy I have for comfy days.

These chain camisole tops have been really popular in our Primark, and since the start of the season they have started to feature different coloured versions or patterned ones such as this floral number.

I figure this pattern won't be everyone's cup of tea as it does look very much like your nan's curtains from 1970 or something but I kinda like it! That and the green and gold from the chain detail just look gorgeous together.

Love, Sarah x
SHARE:

1 comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig