Friday 8 August 2014

China Blue









 Cut-Out Maxi Dress - Missguided - http://www.missguided.co.uk/daffne-porcelain-print-cut-out-maxi-dress
Sunglasses - Accessorize

Finally, a location shoot! :)

This is Arlington Reservoir in East Sussex that I mentioned back in May/June. It's a stunning place with woodland, farm, and of course the reservoir itself to walk around, its a really pretty place. Unfortunately, as I only have the option of going at midday whilst its quiet, it does mean the suns baking hot and in your face everywhere you are, hence why I'm squinting! lol!

This maxi dress is my new favourite thing from Missguided, I love the flattering fit, cut-out sides and the porcelain print! I would love to get a floppy hat to go with it, guess I'll start looking around for one.

I'm tempted to pack it in my suitcase for holiday although alot of my holiday wardrobe consists of navy porcelain print! At least it means I'll only have to buy one set of matching eye shadows and shoes which saves on the weight of my case. I tend to take everything in my wardrobe when I travel - 5 pairs of shoes and 3 handbags as well as a daily outfit is the norm - I'll make it fit in!

Love, Sarah x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig