Tuesday 19 August 2014

Aphrodite Lady Seashell Bikini







Sequin Seashell Distressed Beach Jumper - Oasap http://www.oasap.com/destroyed-sequined-shell-sweater.html
Spiky Acid Wash Denim Shorts - Primark
Pearl Necklace - Vivienne Westwood
Blue 90's choker - Freedom @ Topshop

I spent lunchtime on the beach today <3 it was reaally quiet as it was the day after Airbourne and all the crowd had gone so it was pretty much deserted, so I got to sit down on the rocks n chill for abit. The tide was coming in pretty quick though so I had to work fast, my bag and tripod cover almost ended up going for a swim!

This jumper is from Oasap, an online store which I discovered recently which has some pretty cool things including this beach cover up which I'm completly in love with and havent stopped wearing since I got it in the post! It's actually a dupe of the Wildfox shell bra lost beach sweater which is £200, this Oasap one looks exactly the same but only costs £15!! Gotta love finding a good dupe.

I really like the whole distressed and lived in look, just got to be careful to make sure I don't snag this one anywhere as its pretty delicate. It has this really nice flattering 60's style bell sleeve and its so cosy and floaty!

Love, Sarah x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig