Friday 22 August 2014

Cherry Deer










Cherry Deer - SOLD OUT! Irregular Choice http://www.irregularchoice.com
Baby Blue PVC Mini Skirt - Missguided http://www.missguided.co.uk/nagsia-pvc-mini-skirt
Yellow Cardigan - Krisp http://www.krisp.co.uk/
Yellow hairband - pack of 4 pastel plastic hairbands from Claires
Marshmellow bracelet - Ebay

I had promised myself that once I had my first work appraisal, I could treat myself to a pair of Irregular Choice shoes - and as you can see I did!

These babies are my ultimate dream shoe - baby blue, mega kitch and with bambi heels. Yes, you did read that right, BAMBI HEELS! eeeeeee! :D I did squeal quite abit whilst unboxing them!
There are two variations of these bambi heeled shoes, Cherry deer which are the ones I'm wearing or Angel Cakes, which are darker coloured and a court shoe instead of a mary jane. I prefer having a mary jane as I find anything slip on or pump style just falls off my feet.

I managed to nab the blue PVC skirt in Missguided's summer sale, having already own a skater version in baby pink, I went for the straight mini this time in baby blue to wear super high waisted to channel some major 60's vibes. The cute summery yellow cardi is from Krisp, its perfect for anything high waisted as its really clingy. All that's missing is a fab bouffant hair do to finish rocking a 60's look - another time perhaps, with something monochrome..? :)

Love, Sarah x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig