Tuesday 26 September 2017

A/W17 Lust List

I am so excited for this season I could easily of made my wish list wayyyy bigger than this. But I have condensed it down to my top picks :)

I adore how for once the colour palette is not just burgundy's, black and brown. So much neon! <3

For a super colourful winter wardrobe, hit up Lazy Oaf, Pretty Little Thing and Tunnel Vision.


1. Pink Sequin Sleeve Jumper - Pretty Little Thing | 2. Neon Mom Jeans - Asos | 3. Neon Zippy Knit Top - Lazy Oaf | 4. The Way We Dress Doesn't Mean Yes - Minga London | 5. Vintage 90s Reversible Cow Print Jacket - Tunnel Vision | 6. Green Satin Bralet - Pretty Little Thing | 7. Red Glitter Stripe Trousers - Missy Empire 



Love, Sarah xx 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig