Friday 22 September 2017

Sporty Spice






Seriously digging track pants right now, these popper ones are giving me all the 00's feels! 

Red Stripe Popper Side Trousers // Missy Empire
Red PU Bralet // Pretty Little Thing

Happy Autumn equinox, and the first of my autumn looks! These colourful track pants were creepin around on the scene a teeny bit earlier this year but it was getting too close for Summer and I just had a feelin these were gonna be big for autumn so I decided to wait and I'm glad I did!

After so many boring winters stuck in leggings and jeans I'm pretty hyped for the first time about A/W17s offerings with 00s style trackies like these and cropped trousers making a comeback. It's literally all the stuff I really wanted to buy and wear at the age of 13/14/15 but obvs couldn't as was at school so I'm loving that I'm getting a chance to now wear them. Sporty was always my fave spice girl too :)

I want to get loads of different colorssss :) These Missy Empire ones are so comfy as well, will be so much fun to style these up. This is also my first purchase from Missy Empire and I have to say I'm really impressed and obsessed with their new in section at the moment...this won't be my last buy from them this season for sure!

Check out my track pants GTL below!

Love, Sarah x

GTL - Popper Side Track Pants 


1. Disney Princess X Local Heroes Team Trackpants - Local Heroes | 2. About to Snap Satin Trackpants - Dolls Kill | 3. Green Popper Panel Trackpants - Miss Pap

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig