Wednesday 27 July 2016

Kuccia














Secret Garden Party Festival style with head to toe sequins in a funky dinosaur dress!

Dinosaur Patch Sequin T-shirt Dress // Kuccia @ Topshop Oxford Circus
Hyper Iridescent Backpack // Skinnydip London
Lilac Fluffy Sliders // DIY 

Hey peoples! 

I am finally back with a new outfit post in what seems like forever! It is a pretty awesome one though as its new brand I discovered in Topshop Oxford Circus last week! 

If any of you were lucky enough to of gone to Secret Garden Party, you may of stumbled on Kuccia in the Secret Emporium with some amazing festival garms as they were also there.
I picked up this awesome Kuccia dinosaur sequin dress in Topshop though as it seems to only otherwise be available in there and not on the Kuccia website yet! 

I love anything dinosaur print so knew I had to treat myself to it although I'm not venturing to any festivals in meantime, its such a cute design and in my fave colour - Follow Kuccia on instagram to see their latest designs!

Check out my fluffy sliders too! Such an easy DIY and just under a tenner to get these fabulous beauties made! I picked lilac as it matched the embroidery around the dinos and was hoping to wear my lilac lippy to match but couldn't find it :( ah wellll! 

I'll try and get back on top of the blog in August so look out for more outfit posts and fresh content to come! :)

Love, Sarah x 




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. So, so, so babin' Sarah! I love your fierce, flawless style. All the rad and all the slay! The dinosaur dress is so jazzy, it's just the epitome of magic. Love, love, LOVE! The iridescent backpack and fluffy lilac slippers are the perfect pastel accompaniments. How cool they're DIY too. Kuccia looks like the cutest brand. Your lipstick is absolutely divine too. Perfect, perfect post my babe <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig