Friday 10 June 2016

The Two Primark Day Dresses you NEED in your wardrobe...

Looking for day dresses for your summer work wardrobe? Primark's got you covered







Pink Floral off-Shoulder Floral Dress // Primark





Blue Floral Wrap Around Tea Dress // Primark
Bon Voyage Suitcase Bag // Accesorize


I am back in Primark for the SS16 range because, boy, its damn good!

I told myself at the start of the month I could treat myself to one new dress for the office but I couldn't resist buying both of these cute tea dresses though as they are such bargains!

Both wouldn't look out of place in either Oasis and Dorothy Perkin's but at a fraction of the price as they are both just £13 each.

I can't decide which I like best but love how floaty and feminine they feel. The pink off shoulder dress is so on trend with its off shoulder sleeves and lovely pink blush colour. The blue wrap round has a lovely ruffle style hem and fits like a glove unlike many other wrap round dresses I've tried in the past.

Both are gorgeous matched with a pair of nude or tan heels and then for weekend wear perhaps matching up with a cute clutch bag :)

 Thank you Primark! :)

Love, Sarah

x

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. These are so cute Sarah, Primark are killing it right now! x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig