Tuesday 19 July 2016

Pack Up Your Troubles...









Feeling positively tropical in this heat with this babin 50s style Hawaiian playsuit!

Hawaiian Print 1950's style Playsuit // Tara Starlet 
Hula Girl Pin Badge // Punky Pins
Suitcase bag // Accessorize (sold out, similar here)

Finally things are starting to feel abit more summery round here, heatwave, gorgeous beach times and its officially ok to have ice cream for lunch & dinner!

With the weather being so gorgeous, I ventured down to the beach in my Tara Starlet playsuit. It’s an oldie, but a goodie, having had it for a few years now! Its been to BBQ’s, luau parties..the lot!

This time I’ve teamed it up with this super cute pin badge from Punky Pins , I am so obsessed with pins right now, I so wanna get more!

Although the temptation was there to go all wavey with my hair I left it straight as the 30 degree heatwave is probably enough for it to deal with! J

Not familiar with Tara Starlet?

Tara Starlet will have you going gaga over their vintage 50s style designs that make you feel like a 1950’s pin up girl, every design is so unique all being sourced and manufactured in London. I think I first heard of them having spotted them in a magazine some years ago now and knew I had to check them out!

Check out their SS16 collection now and let your inner pin up doll loose!  

Love, Sarah x

Get the look


1.  Hawaiian Island Co-rd - Tallulahs Threads | 2. Hawaiian Pineapple Top - Collectif | 3. The Hawaiian Shorts - Tara Starlet (now just £19!) | 4. Hawaii Bodycon Dress - Motel

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh my gosh this is the cutest playlist ever! So summery <3
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig