Monday 29 June 2015

June Blogger Babes


As you can prob see from my below June pics, I'm pretty in to pink and black at the moment! how gorgeous are these outfits! Fringe is still a heavy feature though I am also embracing denim alot too lately, for summer vibe I like to go for an acid wash, tie dye or white denim with tons of studs and distressed finishes for a more lived in look!

Thankfully now its starting to get much warmer outside (hello heatwave!) wihch will make outfit shootng alot easier and that also said I've got some time off this week to do abit of shooting , go to Silverstone for the British GP (my first camping experience..eeek!) and London for a swift visit! - just gotta hope the thunderstorms keep away for my time off!

Anyway! enough about me, on to the best of June blogger babes! >>>

Ellen Atlanta  - Bubble Pop

Le Happy - Fading Pastels

Amy Valentine - A Masquerade of Lies


Thunder and Threads - OOTD Feat Mooi en Lieff & Velvet Cave


Kayla Hadlington - Obscure Couture

                                                           Kayla Hadlington

The Jaquard Jumpsuit - Masha Sedgwick

Tessa Diamondly - I won't let you be the death of me 

All Black Love - Alex's Closet 

Love Denim - Martha Lozano 

x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. They are all such babes! I love each outfit so much!

    Hayley-Ezti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig