Monday 1 June 2015

Geisha












Fan // Bought from La Ramblas, Barcelona
Geisha Bag // Gift from a friend
White Cleated Sandals // Ebay

Yet another beautiful item from Oh My Love, there SS15 stuff has just been sooooo good!

Covered with beautiful birds (I think they are Cranes?)  and blossoms print this is a really unique piece which is great both as daywear worn with gladiators or flats and heels and a paired with scarlet lippy for an alternative as a dress for an evening out.

I also really like plunge necklines so that added in is a great bonus (boob tape is def needed as is not as tight fitting as some of my other plunge neck playsuits!)

As with quite alot of Oh My Love things, they do tend to make prints of things in multiple styles as Motel also do, so if the Geisha look isn't for you or you wanna check out the strappy version of this playsuit you can find it here. Personally I have always wanted a kimono and this is the best and closest thing I have ever had like one! 

I managed to shoot this in the Holywell Gardens which is usually home to a local am-dram group at this time of year whilst they perform Shakespeare but managed to nab a time where they were having a day off or perhaps just before they arrived as the place was totally deserted. Its is one of my fave places to go when I wanna chill out :)

Love, Sarah x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig