Tuesday 14 April 2015

Fringed Suede Jacket & Flares









Brown Faux Leather Buckle Bralet // Topshop (olldd)
Feather Festival Headband // Urban Outfitters (ollld)

After seeing all the Coachella pics on Instagram I'm definitely craving everything and all things festival themed right now! Fringe & tassels everywhereeee :) 

I finally got to wear my leather bralet today which I bought in a Topshop sale a few years ago. It still fits...sort of! def not when I'm sporting a post pub lunch sausage sarnie belly haha!, am sure the buckles on the top are adjustable..I'll make it fit!! 

These flares are super comfy though even if they are still a wee bit too long or I need higher heels. My Rokoko ones I had on a few weeks ago are low waisted and not as cosy as these, prob should of got a size up. These are from Missguideds festival collection - which if u haven't already checked it out please do n have ur card ready...ul want everything!!

Boohoo's not got a festival range as such but there are still fringe and suede stuff aplenty over there. I totally fell in love with this jacket which came in three colours, black, brown and wine. I spent ages debating which colour to get and went with the brown as it would go with more things but am now wishing I bought the wine one as well but both colours have now sold out! :(  Nothing haunts u like the things you don't buy.

Love, Sarah x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig