Tuesday 15 November 2016

Granny's Attic











When looking for clashing prints hitting up Vintage stores is your best bet,,.

Floral Tea Dress // Vintage
Hand Painted Leather Jacket // Dirty Disco
Glitter Socks // Topshop
Leopard Print T-Bar Shoes // Topshop
Moschino Belt // Vintage

I couldn't believe my luck when I stumbled on this dress, I had been looking for a clashing granny style dress with a bold floral for grungier outfits and found this one for just £5!

It looks perfect with  my Moschino belt cinching in at the waist, glitter socks and absolute fave Dirty Disco Jacket!  Hoping to get some new biker boots as well for a tougher look.

An old dear came up to me as well to ask me about my ensemble when taking these as they reminded her of what she used to own, ended up talking to her for a while about vintage fashion and how back then they wore petticoats underneath dresses that were stiffened in a mixture of water & sugar!

If you're lovin this look I've got some more granny style outfit info below which you can get on the high street/online!

Love, Sarah x

Get The Look - Granny's Attic


1. Swan Print Off Shoulder Dress - Asos | 2. Faux Fur Trim Dolly Coat - Asos | 3. Ruffle Front Blouse - Asos | 4. Floral Maxi - Reclaimed Vintage

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig