Thursday 5 May 2016

Free People








Floaty, Ruffles and Floral? This Free People Dress ticks all the new season trend boxes and more!

Purple Flower Ruffle Halter Dress // Free People - was £78 now £45!
Black Thigh High Boots // Sole Affair

I am no stranger to Free People Clothing having also got my wedding dress from their gorgeous boho wedding collection last year. They make such exquisite pieces, I just wish they were a tiney bit more affordable, I would love to have a wardrobe of all things from Free People!

Thankfully, Asos have also been stocking a few designs and I stumbled across this dress in their last season sale for under half price! Thinking this would be perfect for my mini break to the French Riviera in a few weeks time I snapped it up :) soo can't wait to get away!

By the time I'm over in France though in May I will hopefully be in my sandals catching some rays, having cast my thigh highs to the back of my wardrobe till later in the year! :)

Love, Sarah x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig