Wednesday 26 August 2015

A/W15 Lust List

Times come again for a new wishlist!

Only this one is specially for the Autumn which is fast approaching. I couldn't be more excited about fashion's Autumn offerings this year as 2015 has been the year of 70s revival and bohemian trends!

And yes, I can soon dig out those over the knee boots again and wear them with cute floaty dresses and prints as they promise to be everywhere with fringing and suede too! yay! For me New Look is where its at for this season. think they have nailed every trend going! Check out there swoonworthy lookbook here

My plans are to buy more boots as my collection now is pretty worn out n tired now so think that's my main mission. As for over knee boots I'll take one in every colour please..


What do we have here?

Rare London

Khaki Belted Bodycon Dress

For Love & Lemons

Vienna Mini Dress Burgandy

Miss Selfridge

Camel Faux Fur Cardigan
Black Eyelet Shift Dress

River Island

Bronze Laser Cut Out Pencil Skirt

New Look

Brown Tassel Over Knee Boots
Rust Star and Moon Tee
Burgundy Contrast Tassel Front Block Heels

Topshop

Green Snake Print Ankle Boots

Love, Sarah x







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig