Saturday 23 December 2017

If The Love Isn't Like 90s RNB I Don't Want It








Going crazy for my late 90s/00's themed wardrobe RN with the Carli Bybel range over @ Missguided


Blue Camo Cargo Trousers // Carli Bybel x Missguided (sold out)
Silver Boots // Primark
Black Mesh Top // olddddd! 
(see those thumb holes? I would of made those back in my college days!) 

Ever had an item of clothing you have dreamed about and wanted to own but never got it? These amazing cargo pants are one of these! I had watched these for a long time on the Missguided website since the Carli collab came out, but they were A. pretty expensive at £55 and B. constantly sold out. 

Luck must have fallen in my favour though (now THATS a rare thing!) as it looked like someone returned this pair so I swooped in and got them. They are now my absolute faves, I had cargo and parachute trousers in the early 00s/late 90s and wore them till they literally fell apart. 

Hopefully, these will last me forever, or I will grab one of the other ones in different colours as per my wishlist below. Camo print does tend to come back in and out of fashion most AW's but there is something really special about this seasons camo offering and was the refresh the camo/military look really needed to get it back on my radar.  

Sorry for the non festive post also. My December has been, to be polite, a little bit shit. I do have NYE stuff up and coming so will bring some sparkle to that once I have regained my festiveness. :)

Have a good Christmas!

Check out the Carli x Missguided range here

Love, Sarah x 

GTL - 90s/00s Camo


1. Blue Camo Mesh Crop Top -  Pretty Little Thing | 2. Orange Camo Cargo Trousers - Missguided | 3. Denim Pink Camo Jacket - Dolls Kill

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig