Friday 27 November 2015

Ragged Priest x Joanna Launch Party!

Last Week I was invited by the Ragged Priest to attend the Ragged Priest x Joanna launch party!

I went along after work as only had a few hours notice so hopped on the train still in my Primark basics for workwear to go up to London for the evening! I was so wishing I hadn't decided to be lazy the night before n just chilled in my onesie all evening instead of getting the sticky red wine out of my hair & had worn something more funky but ah well! :) 

The party was in the super hip area of London Shoreditch where I have only been a couple of times before - have made a mental note to go back there to do some shopping on Brick lane as it all looked so cool! :) I also bumped in to one of my fave bloggers The Young Eccentric at the party too which left me a little tongue tied as I adore her style & felt really shy to say hello! Was my first event where I've been able to be with other bloggers I follow which was pretty awesome.



After some pizza and popcorn I had a look at the new range which Ragged Priest has collaborated with polish model and instagram superstar Joanna Kuchta. Its safe to say this is the Ragged Priests most cutest and pinkest collab yet!

Here are some of my snaps from the event! Sorry they are only iPhone shots & are abit blurry. I also had a look around their SS16 collection which I have to say looks INCREDIBLE! :) I will do a separate post on this soon! :) 





The whole theme of the collection was super cute n girly and felt like a sleepover party due the amazing pizza from Voodoo Rays & cosy bed with a giant teddy bear!







My fave pieces of the Ragged x Joanna collection are the Teddy Ringer Tee & the fleecy faux shearling sweater! 






Want to shop the collection? You can find it here :)



Don't forget that it's cyber weekend, so you can get up to 50% off everything, including the new collection!

I just wish it was payday sooner, I won't be able to shop till Monday! :(

x



Love, Sarah

x









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig