Wednesday 4 November 2015

Prairie Doll















White Crochet Panel High Neck Dress // Topshop (sold out - I think?)
Biker Boots // Ebay

Sorry for the photo spam! I took the opportunity on one of the lovely sunny days last week whilst at work and  headed in to the fields and farmland, which is beautifully scenic and makes my camera happy! 

The horses weren't too happy about me trespassing in their field though! 

I love this dress from Topshop, I saw it a few weeks ago and then saw it pop in to the mid season sale just as soon as I returned from Italy so bought it straight away as I never usually get lucky in Topshop sales! As you know, I can't resist an LWD, specially another 70s style one! I haven't been able to post a link I'm afraid as I can't seem to find it on the Topshop site anywhere :( 

I have also been teaming this dress up with my navy satin bomber jacket, it matches up really well as it also has stripes on the cuffs. Also need to try it out with over knee boots as I haven't yet. :) 

The sale is on till this Friday, now with an extra 20% off! 

Watch out for the new launch of Topshop Resort collection, landing on the 4th Nov - Can't keep up with all these new collections coming, but this one looks like a good un!

Sign up here to get access to the Resort collection early! 

Love, Sarah x











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig