Tuesday 6 January 2015

Sales Pick #1 Jaquard Skort Suit





  Rainbow Jaquard Skort // Miss Selfridge
Rainbow Jaquard Jacket // Miss Selfridge
Nude Diamante Sandals // Ebay

How amazing is this jaquard skort suit from Miss Selfridge? I have always wanted a shorts suit but have never really found one till I saw this skort one a few weeks ago before the sales.

It ticks all the usual good boxes of being firstly shiney & rainbowy which is a win-win and it was nice enough wait for me till after Christmas to go in the sales for me at 50% off! I'm not usually blessed with much luck in the sales so I was really pleased to pick this up!

Rainbow Skort - Was £35 - Now £10
Rainbow Jacket - Was £55 - Now £20

Love, Sarah x








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig