Thursday 17 August 2017

Oh hey, Its been a while...


Photo taken by my Earth Angel - Mumma! 

So since this was taken I took the longest break from blogging, pretty much all of this summer! It wasn't something I had planned but I had alot of stuff going round in my head to focus on and things to change. 

I saw this post on Linked In a little while ago and it totally hits the nail on the head for me. It so important cus I know I'm not the only person to feel they are always being made to feel they are not good enough no matter how much you try or even know you are doing well!  

Whether people who you call your friends are making you feel this way, your boss or your colleagues its not cool and you don't have to take it as its nothing more than bulling. 

When someone pulls you down remember:

1. They are voicing their insecurities.
2. They don’t like what you can become. 
3.  Don’t take rejection, disappointment or setbacks personally, just let it add fuel to the fire. Believe in yourself and keep working on your dreams.

Work hard, stay strong & keep pushing on, 

Love, Sarah x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig