Sunday 19 February 2017

Trend: The Embroidered Biker

Happy Sunday guys!

Hope you've had a good weekend, mines been pretty busy again. This time last year I was at London Fashion Week, this time round I've been doing loads of DIY (the boring bit where you move Crap round and clear out before you refurb!) and building up our bed as we have moved everything around so we are now in the smaller bedroom.

Treated ourselves to a cinema date on Saturday for Lego Batman in-between though :) Feeling much better with so much old clutter got rid of. 2017 for us is alot about letting go of things and moving on.

This also includes a big change to my hurrrr which is happening in early April eeepp. So very overdue so am nervously excited! :) and a wardrobe update (naturally!)

I am totally obsessed with the latest trend on Biker Jackets, First seen on Gucci's catwalk for SS16, these have been huuuge news lately and the Highstreet have frantically fought with who has the best version of this coveted jacket. There are so many good lookeylikey copies around! Would love one of these for Spring but we will see how my paycheck looks like after I've been on holiday!

I love my hand painted one but would love a studded one or one of these embroidered beauties. Boohoos studded floral jacket is just outstanding!

Get channelling Gucci SS16 catwalk vibes with one of these gorgeous jackets, here's my pick of the best!

Gucci Style Floral Biker Jackets 



Love, Sarah x 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hello there all guys
    I have been the subscriber of your website for a period of time and i was searching Pure leather Jackets and I have to
    say this website has given me the quality and best guide for the jackets..

    Thanks alot Guys.I really Appriciate your hard work.

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig