Wednesday 8 February 2017

90's Style Disney







Disney is has been taking over Primark recently with cute Mickey Mouse prints, this 90s style one has to be my fave!
Mickey Mouse Vintage Style T-shirt // Primark 
Red Starry Silk Tie // Old
Red Beret with Mickey Iron On Patch // DIY 
Mom Jeans // Missguided
Studded Creepers // Shoe Zone

So, not sure if you guys caught one of my instagram posts last week but it was basically a throwback pic of my lil sis many years ago  in a pretty awesome 90s Disney Mickey Mouse t-shirt. 

After that I was pretty much left dreaming of all things 90s Disney style and wondered when I might get a chance to scout the charity shops or Beyond Retro to see if I might be lucky enough to find one of these 90s style Disney tees...I didn't have to go far or look even that long as only a couple of days later I stumbled across this fab little Mickey tee in Primarni! Cheers Primark! :) 

Naturally, all things 90s deserve a grungey look so I've teamed this tee up with my studded creepers and mom jeans for extra vintage style points.

I'm also re-embracing hats again as my roots are now at the crappy stage and in desp need of some attention so hello beret! 

They are great for adding iron on patches to as well if you are still lovin the patch trend so I popped this mickey mouse one I just found on Ebay for about £3 and it totally transforms it to be much edgier! Think I'm gonna end up buying berets in all different colours now and putting patches on them! :) 

Love, Sarah x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig