Thursday 10 July 2014

Star Of The Desert








Gardner Street - Brighton

Choccywoccydoodah

Folk Print Silk Stud Crop Top - Topshop http://www.topshop.com/folklore/folk-print-stud-crop-top
Blue Tile Print Drawstring Trousers - New Look http://www.newlook.com/blue-tile-print-trousers

Today's been pretty cool, I've had the day to myself so I went out in to Brighton and had a good mosey round the Lanes! Its so much nicer to go mid morning on a workday as its manic on a Saturday and you end up missing quite alot of things. I made sure I visited my favourites: JuJu, Irregular Choice, Cyberdog, Evolution, Snooper's Paradise, Sass & Belles, Pussy & Choccywoccydoodah are always must see's! I went especially today to check out a new pop up shop in Ship Street Gardens called GeekLaChic - really really cool stuff spesh if ur a fan of Disney and the Little Mermaid or Marvel, I had a chat with the owner whilst there and they are hoping to extend their time there after May and perhaps they will find a permanent place...I really hope so! If not, they do have a website to order from which I've linked to at the bottom of this page and will be a new favourite store of mine :)

Anyway - on to this outfit! These pretty tile prints are a really cool alternative look to the tribal prints, they make me feel like I'm ready to go roaming around a Morrocan market! This beaded crop top from TopShop's Folklore section actually has matching culottes which are cool, but having tried and failed at this culottes thing (they make me look mega short!!) I still loved the top and wanted to try a slight print clash but in the same colours, so today I hunted down these comfy silky draw-string trousers to go with after seeing them online.

One thing I wish they had was an orange waistline or orange drawstrings to go with the top, but I may end up getting orange beads instead of the silver ones already on them cus blue n orange are one of my favourite colour combos. Shoes...yep - I'm working on those! lol! I haven't found an ideal pair for this outfit but I think it will be orange flat sandals when I find them!

Love, Sarah x

http://www.geeklachic.co.uk/ - or visit them in Ship Street Gardens, Brighton - Hurry though!, they may not stay beyond the beginning of June
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig