Thursday 10 July 2014

Nicole + Missguided = one of the most fiercest clothing collaborations ever!



Who was dead excited to hear that Missguided were teaming up with the amazing Nicole Scherzinger? I know I was! so much so, although I still am tripod less & batteryless I have decided to post anyway cus I know by the time paydays gonna have come round, alot of the range will have sold out before I would of had a chance to say anything! So selfies are the way forward for now!

And the Nicole/Missguided range certainty doesn't disappoint! I want everything! firstly though, I HAD to get this top as my first piece!. If anyone has known me throughout my teens,
I lived in mesh fishnet style tops - partly because No Doubt singer Gwen Stefani wore them & also cus they went with everything and u could layer over them and they would just look effortlessly cool, same goes with this, it will go with everything and although is quite pricey at £20 for this, its worth it for the amount of wear you can get out of it. 

The black bralet part is built in and actually gives great support and I feel it is true to size (am wearing a size 8) its really comfortable to wear.


Mix it up with pencil skirts for a sexy classy look or as go casual and give it a rock chick edge with a studded leather jacket, skinny jeans or cargo pants..there are endless combinations! If you haven't seen the Nicole x Missguided range I suggest you check it out now as everything is selling out fast! 


See the range here: http://www.missguided.co.uk/nicole

 

Love, Sarah x

Top - Nicole x Missguided - http://www.missguided.co.uk/long-sleeve-fishnet-crop-top

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig